Terms of Service:
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (“the Customer” ) and AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED:
Products and Services
- If you wish to avail any service made available through AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED., you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your services Purchased including, but not limited to, your name, email, phone number, contact details etc. This information is required for the registration process and/ or to enable you to use the services.
- We are constantly changing and improving our Financial and Taxation Services, this may include removal of some Services. This is a part of our endeavor to constantly provide the best quality service to our users. You acknowledge and agree that we may make the above changes without prior notice to you. Similarly, you may start or stop using our services at your discretion without any advance notice to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to terminate or disable your Account if our policies are not followed by you. In the event of such termination or removal of an account, you will not have access to the services, documents and other activities related to your account.
- If you e-file your tax return, AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will collect and transmit your Tax Information to the Income Tax Department (“ITD”) in the required electronic format. You agree to be a client on the Income Tax Department web services to us and allow us to submit ITR, retrieve ITR Form, acknowledgement, 26AS, refund status etc.
Use of the Services by the Customers
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may suffer) of any such breach. If you provide any kinds of accounting/tax/compliance/similar nature of services, you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual/legal entity after fully understanding the implications of this action. AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED immediately.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Any changes which AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
Intellectual Property Rights:
While You are granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services, and the Content for the Restricted Purpose as set forth in this terms and conditions for use of service, You acknowledge and agree that AJVA FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED are the sole and exclusive owners of the Website, the Services and the Content and as such are vested with all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services, and the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that this this terms and conditions for use of service other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services, and the Content for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title or interest of a proprietary or any other nature in the Website, the Products and/ or Services and the Content.
We reserve the right to terminate this terms and conditions for use of service and block your access to your account with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to you to this effect (“Immediate Termination Date”), if such termination is made as a result of your misrepresentation, default, misconduct, or breach of your obligations related to or under this Agreement (“Event of Default”). On the occurrence of any Event of Default, we shall be authorized to exercise all the rights and remedies under this Agreement or applicable Law or available in equity to seek indemnification for any Loss or Claim resulting from any such Event of Default.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our contractors, licensors, directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your unauthorized use of the Website, the Products and Services, and the Content or any violation or breach of this Agreement or any provisions hereof.