Submisson of Annual Return (Form MGT-7)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
This service is for filing Annual Return with the Registrar in Form MGT 7 within 60 days from AGM
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
1) List of shareholders, debenture holders shall be mandatory in case of company having share capital and it has selected ‘Yes’ in field XIII ‘Whether complete list of shareholders, debenture holders has been enclosed as an attachment’
2) Approval letter for extension of AGM; Shall be enabled and mandatory in case ‘Yes’ selected in field I.(viii)(c)
3) Copy of MGT-8; shall be enabled and mandatory in case anything entered in field XIV.
4) Optional Attachment(s), if any shall be mandatory in case ‘Yes’ selected in field 4(iii) ‘Separate sheet attached for details of transfers’. Enter the Board resolution number and date of board
resolution authorizing Filing Annual Return.
1) Nominal share capital less than Rs 100000 - Normal fee applicable in INR 200.
2) Nominal share capital Rs 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - Normal fee applicable in INR 300.
3) Nominal share capital Rs 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - Normal fee applicable in INR 400.
4) Nominal share capital Rs 25,00,000 to 99,99,999 - Normal fee applicable in INR 500.
5) Nominal share capital Rs 1,00,00,000 or more - Normal fee applicable in INR 600
Upto 30 days: 2 times of normal fees
More than 30 days - 60 days :4 times of normal fees
More than 60 days - 90 days :6 times of normal fees
More than 90 days - 180 days: 10 times of normal fees
More than 180 days :12 times of normal fee
1.The registered office, primary business activities, details of its holding, subsidiary and associate companies
2.The shares, bonds and other securities and shareholding pattern of the company financial obligations of the company
3.The members and debenture-keepers along with changes associated with them since the end of the last financial year
4.The promoters, directors, key managerial personnel along with changes associated with them since the end of the last financial year.
5.Meetings of members or a class thereof, Board and its various committees along with attendance details
6.Payment of directors and principal managerial personnel.
7.Details of penalty or punishment imposed on the company, its directors or officers and facts of the composition of offences and appeals made against such penalty or punishment
8.The issues related to certification of compliances and disclosures as may be specified
1. List of investors, debenture holders.
2.Approval letter for augmentation of AGM.
3.MGT-8 copy if applicable.
4.Optional Attachment(s), if any