Submisson of Annual Return Form (AOC-4 CFS NBFC – Ind AS)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Form for filing consolidated financial statements and other documents with the Registrar for NBFCs.
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
1) This E-form needs to be verified by a practicing professional. Enter the details of the practicing professional and attach the digital signature.
2) Consolidated financial statements duly authenticated as per section 134 (including Board’s report auditors’ report and other documents).
3) Statement of subsidiaries/associate companies/joint ventures as per section 129 – Form AOC-1.
4) Supplementary or test audit report under section 143.
5) Details of other entity(s).
6) Details of comments of CAG if India- Shall be a mandatory attachment in case CAG of India has commented or supplemented the audit report under section 143 of the Companies Act, 2013.
7) Secretarial Audit Report.
8) Directors’ report as per sub-section (3) of section 134.
9) Optional attachment(s) – if any.
Less than Rs. 1,00,000 - 200 per document
Rs. 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - 300 per document
Rs. 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - 400 per document
Rs. 25,00,000 to 99,99,999 - 500 per document
I,00,00,000 and above - 600 per document
If any company does not have share capital, then the fee - Rs. 200.