Submisson of Annual Return Form (AOC-4 CFS NBFC – Ind AS)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Form for filing consolidated financial statements and other documents with the Registrar for NBFCs.
Services covered :
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
Document Required :
1) This E-form needs to be verified by a practicing professional. Enter the details of the practicing professional and attach the digital signature.
2) Consolidated financial statements duly authenticated as per section 134 (including Board’s report auditors’ report and other documents).
3) Statement of subsidiaries/associate companies/joint ventures as per section 129 – Form AOC-1.
4) Supplementary or test audit report under section 143.
5) Details of other entity(s).
6) Details of comments of CAG if India- Shall be a mandatory attachment in case CAG of India has commented or supplemented the audit report under section 143 of the Companies Act, 2013.
7) Secretarial Audit Report.
8) Directors’ report as per sub-section (3) of section 134.
9) Optional attachment(s) – if any.
What are the forms required to be filed?
AOC-4 CFS NBFC (Ind AS), AOC 1.
What is applicability of form ?
Every NBFC (Ind AS) company having one or more subsidiaries.
What is the purpose of the E-Form ?
Every NBFC (Ind AS) company having one or more subsidiaries is required to prepare the consolidated financial statements of the company and of all the subsidiaries.
What is the due date of filing ?
Within thirty days of the date of annual general meeting.
What is filing fee ?
Share capital - Fee Applicable (Rs.)
Less than Rs. 1,00,000 - 200 per document
Rs. 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - 300 per document
Rs. 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - 400 per document
Rs. 25,00,000 to 99,99,999 - 500 per document
I,00,00,000 and above - 600 per document
If any company does not have share capital, then the fee - Rs. 200.
What are the Governing Laws of this form?
Section 137 of the Companies Act.2013 and rules made thereunder.
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]