Submission of Financial Statements (Form AOC-4 NBFC – Ind AS)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Form for filing financial statement and other documents with the Registrar for NBFCs.
Services covered :
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
Document Required :
1) Copy of financial statements duly authenticated as per section 134(including Board’s report, auditors’ report and other documents).
2) Statement of subsidiaries as per section 129 – Form AOC-1. Shall be a mandatory attachment in case company has any subsidiaries. Statement of subsidiaries as required under section 129 in the format of Form AOC-1 prescribed under the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014 shall be attached.
3) Statement of the fact and reasons for not adopting Financial statements in the annual general meeting (AGM).
4) Statement of the fact and reasons for not holding the AGM.
5) Approval letter of extension of financial year or AGM.
6) Supplementary or test audit report under section 143.
7) Company CSR policy as per sub-section (4) of section 135.
8) Details of other entity(s), Shall be a mandatory attachment in case any amount of CSR is spent not directly by company. Details of all such implementing agencies should be attached in that case.
9) Details of salient features and justification for entering into contracts/Arrangements/transactions with related parties as Sub-section (1) of section 188 – Form AOC-2.
10) Details of comments of CAG if India. Shall be a mandatory attachment in case CAG of India has commented or supplemented the audit report under section 143 of the Companies Act, 2013.
11) Secretarial Audit Report.
12) Directors’ report as per sub-section (3) of section 134.
13) Details of remaining CSR activities.
14) Optional attachment(s) – if any.
What are the forms required to be filed?
AOC-4 NBFC (Ind AS), AOC 1, AOC 2.
What is applicability of form ?
Every NBFC company as defined in the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) (Amendment) Rules, 2016 to which Indian Accounting Standards apply.
What is the Purpose of this Form?
To file its financial statements.
What is the due date of filing ?
1) within thirty days of the date of annual general meeting.
2) financial statements adopted in the adjourned annual general meeting shall be filed with the Registrar within thirty days of the date of such adjourned annual general meeting.
3) One Person Company shall file a copy of the financial statements duly adopted by its member, along with all the documents which are required to be attached to such financial statements, within one hundred eighty days from the closure of the financial year.
What is the filing fees for this form?
Share capital - Fee Applicable (Rs.)
Less than Rs. 1,00,000 - 200 per document
Rs. 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - 300 per document
Rs. 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - 400 per document
Rs. 25,00,000 to 99,99,999 - 500 per document
I,00,00,000 and above - 600 per document
If any company does not have share capital, then the fee - Rs. 200.
What are the Governing Laws of this form?
Section 137 of the Companies Act.2013 and Rule 12(1A) of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014.
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]