Submission of Financial Statements (Form AOC-4 NBFC – Ind AS)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Form for filing financial statement and other documents with the Registrar for NBFCs.
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
1) Copy of financial statements duly authenticated as per section 134(including Board’s report, auditors’ report and other documents).
2) Statement of subsidiaries as per section 129 – Form AOC-1. Shall be a mandatory attachment in case company has any subsidiaries. Statement of subsidiaries as required under section 129 in the format of Form AOC-1 prescribed under the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014 shall be attached.
3) Statement of the fact and reasons for not adopting Financial statements in the annual general meeting (AGM).
4) Statement of the fact and reasons for not holding the AGM.
5) Approval letter of extension of financial year or AGM.
6) Supplementary or test audit report under section 143.
7) Company CSR policy as per sub-section (4) of section 135.
8) Details of other entity(s), Shall be a mandatory attachment in case any amount of CSR is spent not directly by company. Details of all such implementing agencies should be attached in that case.
9) Details of salient features and justification for entering into contracts/Arrangements/transactions with related parties as Sub-section (1) of section 188 – Form AOC-2.
10) Details of comments of CAG if India. Shall be a mandatory attachment in case CAG of India has commented or supplemented the audit report under section 143 of the Companies Act, 2013.
11) Secretarial Audit Report.
12) Directors’ report as per sub-section (3) of section 134.
13) Details of remaining CSR activities.
14) Optional attachment(s) – if any.
2) financial statements adopted in the adjourned annual general meeting shall be filed with the Registrar within thirty days of the date of such adjourned annual general meeting.
3) One Person Company shall file a copy of the financial statements duly adopted by its member, along with all the documents which are required to be attached to such financial statements, within one hundred eighty days from the closure of the financial year.
Less than Rs. 1,00,000 - 200 per document
Rs. 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - 300 per document
Rs. 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - 400 per document
Rs. 25,00,000 to 99,99,999 - 500 per document
I,00,00,000 and above - 600 per document
If any company does not have share capital, then the fee - Rs. 200.