Submission of Financial Statements (Form AOC-4-CFS)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Form for filing consolidated financial statements and other documents with the Registrar
Services covered :
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
Document Required :
1) Consolidated financial statements duly authenticated as per section 134 (including Board’s report, auditors’ report and other documents) – This is a mandatory attachment.
2) Statement of subsidiaries/associate companies/joint ventures as required under section 129 in the format of Form AOC-1 prescribed under the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014 – This is a mandatory attachment.
3) Supplementary or test audit report under section 143 – This attachment is mandatory if CAG of India had conducted supplementary or test audit under section 143.
4) Details of other entity(s) – This is an optional attachment.
5) Details of comments of CAG of India – This is mandatory if CAG of India had conducted supplementary or test audit under section 143.
6) Secretarial Audit Report – This attachment is mandatory if Secretarial Audit was applicable 7) Directors’ report as per sub-section (3) of section 134 – This attachment is mandatory if the same was mentioned in the Segment IV of the eform 8) Optional attachments (s)- if any.
What are the forms required to be filed?
AOC- 4 CFS, AOC 1.
Which companies are required to file this Form?
What is the purpose of the E-Form ?
Every company needs to file its financial statements, including consolidated financial statement and mandatory attachments.
What is the due date of filing?
Within 30 days of the AGM (actual or adjourned whichever is applicable).
What is the filing fees for this form?
Share capital - Fee Applicable (Rs.)
Less than Rs. 1,00,000 - 200 per document
Rs. 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - 300 per document
Rs. 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - 400 per document
Rs. 25,00,000 to 99,99,999 - 500 per document
I,00,00,000 and above - 600 per document
If any company does not have share capital, then the fee - Rs. 200.
What are the Governing Laws of this form?
Section 129(3), 137 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 6, 12(1) of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014.
Can company file revised consolidated financial statements ?
Yes , in case company needs to revise the financial statement or Board’s report under provisions of section 130 or section 131 then revised consolidated financial statements shall be filed via e-Form AOC-4 CFS.
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]