Submission of Financial Statements (Form AOC-4-CFS)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Form for filing consolidated financial statements and other documents with the Registrar
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
1) Consolidated financial statements duly authenticated as per section 134 (including Board’s report, auditors’ report and other documents) – This is a mandatory attachment.
2) Statement of subsidiaries/associate companies/joint ventures as required under section 129 in the format of Form AOC-1 prescribed under the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014 – This is a mandatory attachment.
3) Supplementary or test audit report under section 143 – This attachment is mandatory if CAG of India had conducted supplementary or test audit under section 143.
4) Details of other entity(s) – This is an optional attachment.
5) Details of comments of CAG of India – This is mandatory if CAG of India had conducted supplementary or test audit under section 143.
6) Secretarial Audit Report – This attachment is mandatory if Secretarial Audit was applicable 7) Directors’ report as per sub-section (3) of section 134 – This attachment is mandatory if the same was mentioned in the Segment IV of the eform 8) Optional attachments (s)- if any.
Less than Rs. 1,00,000 - 200 per document
Rs. 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - 300 per document
Rs. 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - 400 per document
Rs. 25,00,000 to 99,99,999 - 500 per document
I,00,00,000 and above - 600 per document
If any company does not have share capital, then the fee - Rs. 200.