Stock and Book Debt Statement
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
In this service we prepare stock and Book debt statement basis the data shared by the enterprise.
Stock and Book Debts statements are submitted on monthly/quarterly basis by the enterprise that has availed Cash Credit / working capital limits from Banks or Financial Institutions. Timely Submission of Stock and Book debt statements ensures compliance with bankers and improves financial credit worthiness of the enterprise.
- Periodic Stock statement with detailed classification of Inventory i.e., quantity, values with respective categories.
- Book debt/ Receivable statement with age-wise analysis and reporting.
- Accurate reconciliation with previous month closing balances.
- Year end reconciliation with Audited financial statements.
- Unpaid Stocks and obsolete inventory reporting.
- Accurate Drawing power Computations for Cash Credit limits.
- Preparation of all the statements in bank approved formats with periodic timely filings.
- Business Hour Support from experts on phone/e-mail.
- Strong professional team handling with no geographical limits
- Copy of Stock ledger
- Copy of Debtors Ledgers
- Copy of Balance sheet