Registration Under Start-up India
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
This services is for obtaining registration as a Start-up and getting recognition with DPIIT
With this registration you will get various benefits such as tax exemption, subsidies, etc
- Advisory on registration requirement
- Document Evaluation
- Preparing Documents to be submitted along with the form
- Registration with Start-up India
- Getting DPIIT Recognition
- a. Certificate of Incorporation/Registration and PAN
- b. Total No. of directors/partners and details of each director/partner with respect to Name, Mobile No., Email ID and complete address.
- c. Entity details with respect to Industry, sector and category in which it deals.
- d. Details of Authorised Representative ( Name, Designation, Mobile No. and Email ID)
- e. Number of Employees including founders.
- f. Whether any awards/recognition received by the entity? if yes, need to upload document with respect to award/recognition received.
- g. What is the problem the start-up is solving? It needs to be explained in maximum 250 words.
- h. How does your start-up propose to solve above mentioned problem? It needs to be explained in maximum 250 words.
- I. What is the uniqueness of your solution? It needs to be explained in maximum 250 words.
- j. How does your start-up generate revenue? It needs to be explained in maximum 250 words.
- k. Links or upload additional document to support your application. (e.g. Website link, Videos, Pitch Deck, Patents, etc.). It is mandatory to provide any one.