Professional Tax Registration for Employees (PTRC)


*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.

This service is for getting Professional Tax Registration Certificate

Price 999

Services covered :
  • Advisory on registration requirement
  • Document Evaluation
  • Preparing Documents to be submitted along with the form
  • Making Application for registration

Documents Required :
  • 1.Pan of the assessee
  • 2.Aadhaar Card copy
  • 3.Cancelled Cheque
  • 4.Passport size photo
  • 5.Latest electricity bill of the register office/ place of business in case of rented property then rent agreement
  • 6.Photo Signature
  • 7.Details of Business
  • 8.No of employees at work place
  • 9.Date of Commencement of business
  • 10.Email ID and Mobile no of the assessee

FAQ ()

Question : When should I take Profession Tax Registration Certificate (PTRC)
Answer : This certificate should be obtained by every person including firms and HUF, having employees.
There is no minimum requirement of employment strength to obtain this certificate. This certificate should be obtained, even if a single employee is hired.
An establishment having employees should obtain both Enrolment as well as Registration Certificates except for Partnership Firms.
For Partnership Firms, each partner should obtain the Enrolment Certificate and the firm should obtain Registration Certificate.
Question : Present Slabs Rates of Profession Tax?
Answer : Profession Tax Registration Certificate -
For Male Employees,
Drawing Gross Salary less than Rs.7500/- — NIL
Gross Salary Rs.7501/- to Rs.10,000/- — Rs.175/- Gross Salary Rs.10,001/- and above — Rs.200/- (Rs.300 in month of February )
For Female Employees,
Drawing Gross Salary less than Rs.10,000/- — NIL
Gross Salary Rs.10,001/- and above — Rs.200/- (Rs.300 in month of February)
A maximum of Rs.2500/- is payable for the entire year and not more
Question : Due Dates under Professional Tax are ?
Answer : Tax is to be paid in chalan no MTR-6
1. A person who enrolled before the commencement of a year or is enrolled on or before 31st May of a year- 30th June of that year or such letter date as the commissioner may, by notification in official gazette, specify in respect of that year.
2. A person who is enrolled after the 31st May of a year-Within the 1 month of the date of enrolment.
3.Person who is enrolled and the rate of tax at which he is liable to pay tax is revised- Within one month of the date of such revision
Question : Procedure to obtain Registration?
Answer : 1. Choose the service.
2. Enter the required Details.
3. Make online payment.
4. Our expert will reach you and process the application
5. Receive Registration certificate.