PTRC and PTEC Registration


*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.

This service is for getting Professional Tax Registration Certificate and Professional Tax Enrolment Certificate

Price 1999

Services covered :
  • Advisory on registration requirement
  • Document Evaluation
  • Preparing Documents to be submitted along with the form
  • Making Application for registration
  • AJVA Expert support

Documents Required :
  • 1.Pan of the assessee
  • 2.Aadhaar Card copy
  • 3.Cancelled Cheque
  • 4.Passport size photo
  • 5.Latest electricity bill of the register office/ place of business in case of rented property then rent agreement
  • 6.Photo of Signature
  • 7.Details of Business
  • 8.No of employees at work place
  • 9.Date of Commencement of business
  • 10.Email ID and Mobile no of the assessee

FAQ ()

Question : Who is liable to pay profession Tax?
Answer : Every person engaged actively or otherwise in any profession, trade, callings or employment and falling under one or the other of the classes has to pay profession tax
Question : What is enrolment certificate and what is registration certificate?
Answer : Every employer in specific states is required to deduct taxes from salary when paid to one or more employees when payment made exceeds Rs 5000(this limit is for Maharashtra) and deposit with state government.
That entity is required to obtain registration certificate. When person is employed in profession by two or more employers and is getting salary/wages exceeding Rs. 5000 but employer is not deducting professional tax then the individual needs to get enrolment certificate from authority.
Question : Is Professional tax imposed in every state in India?
Answer : Professional tax is imposed in following States Only: Karnataka, Bihar, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Tamil nadu, Gujarat, Assam, Kerala, Meghalaya, Odisha, Tripura, Madhya Pradesh, and Sikkim.
Question : Who is responsible for deducting the tax and depositing the same with Government?
Answer : In case of individuals who are self employed the tax has to be paid by himself to the government.
In case of salaried i.e. employed somewhere else, Then the liability is on the employer.
Question : Can the professional tax liability amount be paid in lump sum?
Answer : In certain states there is concept of composition scheme.
Question : What will be the other costs in the registration process?
Answer : The plan price covers all professional fees and convenience charge. Since Professional tax is state level tax the applicable govt. charges vary from state to state. Government charges on actual basis.