Company Incorporation (Spice+)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Services covered :
- Name Reservation
- Drafting MOA and AOA
- Company Incorporation
- DIN Application for 2 Directors
- PAN and TAN Application
- GST Registration
- Opening of Bank Account
- PT Registration for company incorporated in Maharashtra
Documents Required :
- 1. Documents from Directors and Shareholders
- A. Identity Proof
- 1) Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
- 2) Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter Identity Card
- B. Address Proof
- 1) Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill
- 2) Electricity Bill / Water Bill
- 3) Bank Statement /Bank Passbook with latest transaction (Any one of the Document not older than 2 months)
- C. Passport size Photographs – 3 each
- All the Copies of documents must be Self Attested by the applicant.
- Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill / Bank Account Statement must be in the name of applicant and should not be older than 2 months.
- If the documents are not in than English, it should be translated to English.
- 2. Documents to be Signed by DIRECTORS
- 1) Consent to Act as Director: Form DIR-2
- 2) Details for DIN
- 3) Declaration of DIN (If DIN is allotted already)
- 3. Documents to be Signed by SHAREHOLDERS
- 1) Application for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- 2) Declaration by Subscribers & Director: INC-9
- 4. Documents from Company / LLP / Trademark Owner, if any
- 1) Board Resolution / Formal authorisation for use of Name / Trademark
- 2) Authorisation for execution Documents from Company / LLP
- Note:- These shall be signed by the concerned on their Letter head
- 5. Registered Office – Address
- 1) No-Objection letter from the Owner of Address to use the address of the registered office of the Company.
- 2) Address Proof – In the name of the Owner
- Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill (Fixed Line Only), Gas Bill or Water Bill (Not older than 2 months);- To be signed by the of the Owner of Premises
- Tax Paid Receipt or Copy of Registered Sale Deed- To be signed by the Shared Office Service provider.
- Note: If the Address facility is availed from a Shared Office Service provider, a copy of Electricity Bill / Tax Receipt with a copy of Lease Agreement with specific powers to sublease or issue NOC letters for use of premise as Registered Office address under Companies Act is also required.
Do I have to be present in-person for the registration of my company?
Not at all The incorporation of the company is an online process The documentation and the filing process with the ROC can be done in an online environment.
What is the filing fees for this form?
Companies getting incorporated through SPICe+ with an Authorized Capital up to INR 15,00,000 would continue to enjoy ‘Zero Filing Fee’ concession.
Is INC-22 still required to be filed with SPICe+?
It is not required to be filed with SPICe+ if a company is registered with the same address as the address for correspondence. In case the registered address is different, INC-22 is required to be filed within 30 days of its incorporation, for intimating the registered office address.
Is it possible to register a company online?
Yes, the application for registration of the company is digitally filed to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs at MCA Portal, the Pvt ltd company registration fee is also payable online to the ROC. The memorandum and articles of the company are filed in digital format as an attachment to the Spice Form for registration of a private limited company in India. After the registration of the company, Pan card is allotted by the income tax department. Hence we can say yes to 100% online process of company registration.
A company is a separate distinct legal entity, what does it mean?
A legal entity like a company has a separate identity from its owners or shareholders. With the registration of the company according to the law in force, it becomes a distinct legal entity which is different from its promoters and is treated separately under the law.
What is the minimum capital required to register a Private Limited Company?
There is no minimum or maximum required for starting a private limited company. You can fix any capital as per the requirement of your business.
What do you mean by authorised capital and paid-up capital?
The authorised capital is mentioned in the last clause of the MOA and sets a limit up to which the company can raise its capital. The paid-up capital, on the other hand, the paid capital of the company. Please refer to our detailed analysis of capital.
Is It Mandatory To Deposit the Equity Share Capital At The Time Of Company Incorporation?
No the at the time of registration there is no provision for depositing anything as such. However, after the incorporation of the company, the shareholders need to transfer the subscribed share capital to the company bank account.
How much time is required to register a company in India?
If the documents of the promoters and the registered address are in order and otherwise eligible, then the company may get registered within one week. However, delay cant be ruled out based on the ROC working.
Can a Private Company carry multiple businesses?
Yes, a company can carry multiple business activities if it is mentioned in the company's MoA and approved by the ROC. Please note that more than one business activities can be mentioned in the main object of the MOA provided they are related in nature. Completely unrelated business can't be done in the same company; for example, construction and healthcare shall not be allowed to be carried in the one and same company.
Can we use Pvt Ltd instead of private limited?
No. the correct name of Company ends with words Private Limited, any short form like Pvt Ltd, or use of P. Ltd, in the end, is illegal and contrary to the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
Is it necessary to have two directors for Company Registration?
Yes, for a company, the minimum number of directors prescribed is 2, and the maximum is 15. In case you are the sole owner you should consider incorporating a One Person Company or Proprietorship Firm
Can a Salaried person become the director of a company?
Yes, there is no restriction under the companies act that restrict a persons ability to become a director in a company if he is a salaried employee somewhere else. However, you should check your appointment documents for any restriction that may have been imposed by your employer.
Can NRIs or a Foreign National become Director in a Private Limited Company?
Yes, the foreign nationals of a non-resident Indian can be very well become a director in the company. However, out of all the directors of the company, one director must be a resident in India.
Can a family member become co-founder or director of the company?
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]