Allotment of Shares (PAS-3)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
- Filling of the Form.
- Preparing Documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the Form.
Following information need to be entered in form PAS-3:
1. Corporate Identification Number. (CIN)
2. Nature of allotment i.e. Preference shares/equity shares without differential rights or equity shares with differential rights or debentures.
3. Details about allotment.
4. Details of consideration.
5. Securities allotted payable in cash or for consideration other than cash.
6. Number of total allotment made.
7. Date of allotment.
8. Date of passing shareholder’s resolution.
9. SRN of Form No. MGT-14.
10. Likewise, Details of bonus shares.
11. Details of private placement.
12. The capital structure of the company after considering allotment.
13. Debt structure of the company after considering allotment.
14. Whether the complete list of allottees has been enclosed as an attachment.