Registration/Modification/Rectification of Charge for Debentures (CHG-9)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Services covered :
- Filling the Form
- Preparing Documents to be uploaded along with the form
- Uploading the form
Document Required :
1) Certified true copy of resolution authorizing the issue of the debenture series is a mandatory in case of creation of charge.
2) Instrument containing details of the charge created or modified is mandatory in all cases.
3) Order of the Central Government is mandatory in case e-Form is being filed for rectification of charges. Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment(s).
What are the forms required to be filed?
What is purpose of the eForm ?
Registration of charges created or modified for the purpose of securing debentures or rectification of particulars filed in respect of creation or modification of charge on debentures.
What is filing fee for form CHG 9 ?
Filing fees are based on Nominal share capital as follows.
1) Less than 1,00,000 - INR 200/-.
2) 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - INR 300/-.
3) 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - INR 400/-.
4) 25,00,000 or 99,99,999 - INR 500/-.
5) 1 Crore or More - INR 600/-.
What is filing fee In case of Indian company not having share capital ?
What is filing fee In case of foreign company ?
How much additional fee charged if delays in filing ?
1) Delay up to 30 days - 2 times of normal filing fee.
2) More than 30 days and up to 60 days- 4 times of normal filing fee.
3) More than 60 days and up to 90 days - 6 times of normal filing fee.
4) More than 90 days and up to 180 days - 10 times of normal filing fee.
5) More than 180 days- 12 times of normal filing fee.
What are the Governing Laws of this form?
Sections 71(3), 77, 78 & 79 and Section 384 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 3 of Companies (Registration of Charges) Rules, 2014
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]