Notice of resignation by the Auditor (ADT-3)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
2.Optional attachments, if any.
1) Less than 1,00,000 - INR 200/-.
2) 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - INR 300/-.
3) 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - INR 400/-.
4) 25,00,000 or 100,00,000 - INR 500/-.
5) More than 1 Crore - INR 600/-.
Also, while filing ADT-3 it is mandatory to attach resignation letter. However, auditor may make any other optional attachment also.
1. Corporate Identification Number. (“CIN”)
2. Category of Auditor. (Individual or Firm)
3. Income Tax PAN of auditor/Auditor’s firm.
4. Name of Auditor/Auditor’s firm.
5. Membership number of auditor/Auditor’s firm.
6. Address of Auditor/Auditor’s firm.
7. Date of appointment as auditor as well as date of the resignation of auditor.
8. Reasons for resignation as well as any other facts relevant to the resignation.