Food Establishment License(Central)


*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.

Any establishment that plans on getting into the food and beverage industry requires this license. The license applies to Restaurants, Cafe’s, Meat shops, Bakeries and Vegetable shops.

Services covered :
  • Advisory on registration requirement
  • Document Evaluation
  • Preparing Documents to be submitted along with the form
  • Making Application for registration

Documents Required :
  • 1. Declaration form
  • 2. Authority letter
  • 3. Copy of the property paper (if owned)
  • 4. Copy of Rent Agreement (If rented property)
  • 5. License or plan of the food safety management system
  • 6. Electricity bill or water bill of business place
  • 7. Identification proof of proprietor or partners or directors like Aadhar Card, or Voter ID card

FAQ ()

Question : What is FSSAI?
Answer : FSSAI(Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
FSSAI is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation.
All the businesses engaged in food activities are required to apply for different type of food license based on following parameters:
2.Scale of business
3.Type of activity.
Question : Eligibility For Central Registration?
Answer : If the annual turnover is above 20 Crores, then the food business must apply for a Central license. There are also some other factors which need to be considered, Food Business Operators operating in 2 or more states have to apply for one Central License for its Registered Head Office and separate license or registration for all branches as per the eligibility standards applicable to them
Question : Is there any validity period of the license?
Answer : FSSAI License is issued with validity of one to five years in Basic Registration. The license has to be renewed within 30 days before expiry of original license. For renewal too the same plan can be used.
Question : Do I need separate Registration if I have two Food Shops in the same city?
Answer : FSSAI license is issued on location base. If you have multiple business places you need to apply for separate registration for each location.