FCRA ( Foreign Contribution Regulation Act ) Registration
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
This service is for obtaining Registration under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
- Advisory on registration requirement
- Document Evaluation
- Preparing Documents to be submitted along with the form
- Making application for Registration under FCRA
- Self-certified copy of registration certificate/Trust deed etc., of the association
- Self-certified copy of relevant pages of Memorandum of Association/ Article of Association showing aim and objects of the association.
- Activity Report indicating details of activities during the last three years;
- Copies of relevant audited statement of accounts for the past three years (Assets and Liabilities, Receipt and Payment, Income and Expenditure) clearly reflecting expenditure incurred on aims and objects of the association and on administrative expenditure;