Application for allotment of DIN (DIR-3)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
- Filling the Form.
- Preparing Documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
- The following are the mandatory attachments to be filed in all cases:
1) Proof of Identity of applicant.
i) In case of Indian nationals, Income-tax PAN is a mandatory requirement for proof of identity.
ii) In case of foreign nationals, passport is a mandatory requirement for proof of identity.
2) Proof of residence of applicant.
i) Address proofs like passport, election (voter identity) card, and ration card, driving license, electricity bill, telephone bill or aadhaar shall be attached and should be in the name of applicant only.
• In case of Indian applicant, documents should not be older than 2 months from the date of filing of the e-Form.
• In case of foreign applicant, address proof should not be older than 1 year from the date of filing of the e-Form.
3. In case of proofs which are in languages other than Hindi / English, the proofs should be translated in Hindi / English from professional translator carrying his details (name, signature, address) and seal. In the case of foreign nationals, translation done by the notary of home country is also acceptable.
4) Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment(s).