Conversion of LLP to Private Company
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
- Name Reservation
- Drafting MOA and AOA
- Company Incorporation
- DIN Application if required
- PAN and TAN Application
- GST Registration
- PT Registration for company incorporated in Maharashtra
- Copy of certificate of registration of the LLP
- Consent of the majority of members is mandatory to be attached in case the company is limited by shares or Unlimited company
- No objection certificate from the concerned Registrar of Companies (LLP)
- Details of members/partners along with the details of shares held by them, if any.
- Declaration of two or more directors verifying the particulars of all members/ partners.
- An affidavit from all the members/partners for dissolution of the entity if dissolution is chosen as a model of conversion
- Copy of the LLP Agreement
- Copy of Newspaper advertisement.
- Certificate from a CA/CS/CWA certifying the compliance with all the provisions of the Stamp Act, to the extent applicable.
- Undertaking by the proposed directors for compliance with requirements of the Indian Stamp Act, 1899
- A copy of the latest Income Tax Return of the firm
- No objection certificate/Consent given by secured creditors is mandatory to be attached in case of any secured debt outstanding as on the date of application.
- Statement of accounts of the existing entity prepared not be older than 15 days preceding the date of application duly certified by the auditor, if applicable.
- INC-9- Specimen Signature of directors
- DIR-2 – Consent to act as Director