Conversion of LLP to Private Company
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Services covered :
- Name Reservation
- Drafting MOA and AOA
- Company Incorporation
- DIN Application if required
- PAN and TAN Application
- GST Registration
- PT Registration for company incorporated in Maharashtra
Documents Required :
- Copy of certificate of registration of the LLP
- Consent of the majority of members is mandatory to be attached in case the company is limited by shares or Unlimited company
- No objection certificate from the concerned Registrar of Companies (LLP)
- Details of members/partners along with the details of shares held by them, if any.
- Declaration of two or more directors verifying the particulars of all members/ partners.
- An affidavit from all the members/partners for dissolution of the entity if dissolution is chosen as a model of conversion
- Copy of the LLP Agreement
- Copy of Newspaper advertisement.
- Certificate from a CA/CS/CWA certifying the compliance with all the provisions of the Stamp Act, to the extent applicable.
- Undertaking by the proposed directors for compliance with requirements of the Indian Stamp Act, 1899
- A copy of the latest Income Tax Return of the firm
- No objection certificate/Consent given by secured creditors is mandatory to be attached in case of any secured debt outstanding as on the date of application.
- Statement of accounts of the existing entity prepared not be older than 15 days preceding the date of application duly certified by the auditor, if applicable.
- INC-9- Specimen Signature of directors
- DIR-2 – Consent to act as Director
Can LLP be converted into private company?
An LLP can be converted into a Pvt. Ltd. company as per the provisions contained in Section 366 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Company (Authorised to Register) Rules, 2014 .
Can LLP get funding?
A LLP can get its equity funding only from its partners. It cannot raise its funding from public.
Does LLP need to file tax return?
LLPs must file income tax return in form ITR-5. The due date for filing income tax return for a LLP would change based on the amount of turnover the LLP recorded in the previous year and the amount of capital contribution.
Is GST applicable for LLP?
The Central Government recently notified that the Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) registered under the 2008 Act must be considered as a partnership firm or Firm under the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime. … In an LLP, each partner is not responsible or liable for another partner’s misconduct or negligence.
Why is LLP better than company?
It offers limited liability, offers tax advantages, can accommodate an unlimited number of partners, and is credible in that it is registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). At the same time, it has fewer compliances than a private limited company and is also significantly cheaper to start and maintain.
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]