Intimation of Change in director details (DIR-6)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
- Filling the Form.
- Preparing Documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
The following attachments are mandatory to be filed in all cases:
1) Proof of change in particulars.
2) PAN Card (for Indian Residents) and Passport (for foreign nationals)
3) Proof of residence of director/ designated partner.
i) Address proofs like bank statements, electricity bill, telephone bill, utility bills etc. shall be attached. In case of Indian director/ designated partner, documents should not be older than 2 months from the date of filing of the e-Form.
ii) In case of foreign director/ designated partner, address proof should not be older than 1 year from the date of filing of the e-Form.
iii) In case of proofs which are in languages other than Hindi/ English, the proofs should be translated in Hindi / English from professional translator carrying his details (name, signature, address) and seal.
4) Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment(s).