Appointment of Cost Auditor (CRA-2)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
Further, company shall intimate Central Government about such appointment in Form CRA-2 within 30 days of such appointments of cost auditor
1. Corporate Identification Number (“CIN”)
2. Name, address and email-id will auto-populate based on CIN.
4.Nature of intimation of appointment of cost auditor. Original filing due to amalgamation or demerger. Filing for appointment of auditor due to casual vacancy
5.Details of all the cost auditor(s) appointed
a. Number of cost auditors appointed
b. Category of auditor-Individual/partnership firm/Limited Liability Partnership
c. Membership number of the cost auditor or member representing the firm/LLP
d. Name of the cost auditor or member representing the firm/LLP
e. Firm Registration Number(FRN) of the Cost Auditor/Cost Auditor’s firm/LLP
f. Name of the Cost auditor’s firm/LLP
j. Date of the board meeting in which cost auditor was appointed
k. Type of appointment
l. Scope of audit of the cost auditor/firm/LLP
6.Financial year to be covered by the cost auditor(s)
7.Is there any change in cost auditor(s) appointed from the previous financial year
1) In case of Original filing - Within 30 days of the date of board meeting or 180 days of the start of the financial year, whichever is earlier.
2) In case of filing due to casual vacancy - Within 30 days of the date of board meeting [earliest date from the appointments made due to casual vacancy].
3) In case of filing due to amalgamation or demerger - No time limit mentioned.
4) In case of others - Within 30 days of the date of board meeting [earliest date from the appointments made for new products/ services]
1) Less than 1,00,000 - INR 200/-.
2) 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - INR 300/-.
3) 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - INR 400/-.
4) 25,00,000 or 100,00,000 - INR 500/-.
5) More than 1 Crore - INR 600/-.
2) More than 30 days and up to 60 days- 4 times of normal filing fee.
3) More than 60 days and up to 90 days - 6 times of normal filing fee.
4) More than 90 days and up to 180 days - 10 times of normal filing fee.
5) More than 180 days and up to 270 days- 12 times of normal filing fee.
Further, officer in default will be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend upto 1 year or with fine of minimum INR 10,000 but which shall not exceed INR 1,00,000. Cost auditor in default shall be punishable with fine of minimum INR 25,000 but shall not exceed INR 5,00,000 or 4 times of remuneration of auditor, whichever is less. if auditor contravenes any provisions knowingly or wilfully with the intention to deceive the company or its shareholders or creditors or tax authorities then he shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 1 year and fine of minimum INR 50,000 but not exceeding INR 25,00,000 or 8 times of remuneration of the auditor, whichever is less.
In addition, cost auditor shall be liable to—
(I) refund the remuneration received by him to the company; and
(ii) also pay for damages to the company, statutory bodies or authorities or to members or creditors of the company for loss arising out of incorrect or misleading statements of particulars made in his audit report.