Appointment of Auditor (ADT-1)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
This Service is for intimating the ROC in Form ADT-1 appointment of Auditor. To be Filed within 15 days of appointment.
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing Documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
- CIN Details.
- Auditor details-
i. Name of the Firm.
iii. Membership number.
- Company’s Board resolution copy.
- A written consent from the Auditor.
- A certificate from the Auditor that he/she not disqualified to be appointed as an Auditor.
2) 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - INR 300/-.
3) 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - INR 400/-.
4) 25,00,000 or 100,00,000 - INR 500/-.
5) More than 1 Crore - INR 600/-.
2) More than 30 days and up to 60 days - 4 times of normal fee.
3) More than 60 days and up to 90 days - 6 times of normal fee.
4) More than 90 days and up to 180 days - 10 times of normal fee.
5) More than 180 days - 12 times of normal fee.
2. Income Tax permanent account number of auditor.
3. Membership Number of auditor/ FRN.
4. Address of the Auditor.
5. Email ID of the Auditor.
6. Period of account for which appointed mentioning the number of financial years.
7. Date of Appointment and Date of AGM.
8. Tenure of the previous appointments of the auditor or auditor’s firm or its member of the same company.
9. Additional details for the casual vacancy.
10. SRN of ADT-3.
11. Membership number/ FRN of the auditor who has vacated.
12. Date of the casual vacancy.
13. The reason for the casual vacancy.