Appointment of Auditor (ADT-1)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
This Service is for intimating the ROC in Form ADT-1 appointment of Auditor. To be Filed within 15 days of appointment.
Services covered :
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing Documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
Documents Required :
- CIN Details.
- Auditor details-
i. Name of the Firm.
iii. Membership number.
- Company’s Board resolution copy.
- A written consent from the Auditor.
- A certificate from the Auditor that he/she not disqualified to be appointed as an Auditor.
What are the forms required to be filed?
What is the Purpose of the E-Form?
On appointment/ reappointment of an auditor at the annual general meeting, the company shall file a notice of such appointment / reappointment with the Registrar.
What is the Fee for filing Form ADT-1?
Filing fees are based on share capital value as follows.
1) Less than 1,00,000 - INR 200/-.
2) 1,00,000 to 4,99,999 - INR 300/-.
3) 5,00,000 to 24,99,999 - INR 400/-.
4) 25,00,000 or 100,00,000 - INR 500/-.
5) More than 1 Crore - INR 600/-.
What is the penalty for non-filing of Form ADT-1 on time?
Period of delays
1) up to 30 days - 2 times of normal fee.
2) More than 30 days and up to 60 days - 4 times of normal fee.
3) More than 60 days and up to 90 days - 6 times of normal fee.
4) More than 90 days and up to 180 days - 10 times of normal fee.
5) More than 180 days - 12 times of normal fee.
What is eligibility criteria ?
Filing of Form ADT-1 applies to all types of companies that are listed or not listed or private or public except in the cases of the first auditor.
What is due date for filing ?
Form ADT-1 has to be filed with the Registrar of Companies within fifteen days of the meeting after the appointment of the auditor.
What are the details of auditor required ?
The mandatory details that have to be obtained from an Auditor are
1. Category of Auditor. (Individual or Firm)
2. Income Tax permanent account number of auditor.
3. Membership Number of auditor/ FRN.
4. Address of the Auditor.
5. Email ID of the Auditor.
6. Period of account for which appointed mentioning the number of financial years.
7. Date of Appointment and Date of AGM.
8. Tenure of the previous appointments of the auditor or auditor’s firm or its member of the same company.
9. Additional details for the casual vacancy.
10. SRN of ADT-3.
11. Membership number/ FRN of the auditor who has vacated.
12. Date of the casual vacancy.
13. The reason for the casual vacancy.
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]