Appointment, cessation, change in particulars of partners(Form 4)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Service Covered :
- Filling the Form
- Preparing Documents to be uploaded along with the form
- Uploading the form
Document Required :
• Consent to act as partner/designated partner (Mandatory in case form is filed for appointment of partner/ designated partner)
• Evidence of cessation (Mandatory in case form is filed for cessation of partner/ designated partner)
• Affidavit or any other proof of change of name (Mandatory in case form is filed for change in name of existing partner)
• Where the appointed partner is a body corporate, copy of resolution on the letterhead of such body corporate to become a partner in the proposed LLP and a copy of resolution/authorization of such body corporate also on letterhead mentioning the name and address of an individual nominated to
act as nominee/ designated partner on its behalf (Mandatory in case form is filed for appointment of body corporate as partner or change in nominee of body corporate)
• Any other information can be provided as an optional attachment.
What is Appointment, cessation, change in particulars of partners(Form 4) ?
Form 4 is required to be filed for every appointment, cessation and change in name/address/designation of a designated partner or partners.
What are the due date For Form 4 ?
Within 30 days of change of Appointed/Cessation.
How much penalty will be imposed ?
The returns with an additional fee of Rs 10 a day with an overall cap of Rs 5,000, sources told TOI. Currently, for each day of delay in filing any of these forms, the penalty is Rs 100 a day.
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]