Application to CG for Managerial Personnel (Form MR-2)
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
Services covered :
- Filing the Form.
- Preparing documents to be uploaded along with the form.
- Uploading the form.
Documents Required :
- A copy of calculation of effective capital and duly certified by the director(s) of the company or Company Secretary or CEO.
- Certified true copy of resolution passed by the company.
- Copy of resolution passed by the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
- Certificate from the Auditors of the company about the authentication of financials of the company and Certificate by the Company secretary of the Company.
- No Objection Certificate from the financial institution(s) from which company has acquire loan.
- Copy of the order of BIFR or NCLT together with the copy of a scheme of revival or rehabilitation (If any).
- Copy of draft agreement between the company and the proposed.
- Newspaper Clipping.
- Copy of PAN card and passport and brief details of Education qualification and experience is required to be stated in the form as attachment.
- Projections of the Turnover and net profits for next three years.
- Statement as per item (IV) of third proviso of the Companies Act, 2013 (if any, as per the requirement of the application).
- Auditors Certificate pursuant to Section 164 of the Companies(if any, as per the requirement of the application).
- Certificate of no-default in repayment of debts (If no Select the field 15 of the form).
- Full and proper justification in favour of the proposal.
- Certificate from CA/CS in whole time practice along (if any, as per the requirement of the application).
What are the forms required to be filed?
What is fees structure?
A) By a company having an authorized share capital of:
a) Up to Rupees 25,00,000-Other than OPC & Small company Rs 2000 -OPC & Small company Rs 1000.
b) Above Rupees 25,00,000 but up to Rupees 50,00,000-Other than OPC & Small company Rs 5000 -OPC & Small company Rs 2500.
c) Above Rupees 50,00,000 but up to Rupees 5,00,00,000-Other than OPC & Small company Rs 10000- OPC & Small company N/A d) Above Rupees 5,00,00,000 but up to Rupees 10 crore or more-Other than OPC & Small company Rs 15000- OPC & Small company N/A.
e) Above Rupees 10 crore-Other than OPC & Small company Rs 20000- OPC & Small company N/A.
B) By a company limited by guarantee but not having a share capital or By a company having a valid license issued under section 8 of the Act (Section 8 Company)-Other than OPC &
Small company Rs 2000-OPC & Small company N/A.
What are the Governing Laws of this form?
E-Form MR-2 is required to be filed pursuant to Section 196, 197, 200, 201(1) and 203(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and rule 7 of Companies (Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel) Rules, 2014.
Who is required to file this Form?
What is the Purpose of this Form?
In order to seek approval from Central Government for appointment, reappointment, payment of remuneration including increase in remuneration, waiver of excess remuneration to the managerial personnel (managing director or whole time director or manager) and payment of commission or remuneration to directors or modification in terms and conditions of appointment, company needs to file E-Form MR-2.
Is there a time limit for filing the form?
No, There is no time limit mentioned.
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]