Alteration in Object Clause
*The price is exclusive of any amount payable to Government/Regulatory Authorities and GST.
This service for intimating the ROC any amendments in the AOA/MOA
Services covered :
- Preparing resolution passed in BM/AGM
- Following the whole process mentioned in Companies Act 2013 to amend AOA/MOA
- Uploading the Form
Documents Required :
- Notice of General Meeting
- True Copy of Special Resolution
- Certified True Copy of Board Resolution (optional)
- Altered Memorandum of Association
What is MOA and AOA of a company?
'Memorandum of Association' abbreviated as MOA, is the root document of the company, which contains all the basic details about the company. On the other hand, 'Articles of Association' shortly known as AOA, is a document containing all the rules and regulations designed by the company
How do I get form MOA to AOA?
You can get Certified MOA & AOA of any Public or Private Company . You just need to log in and go to view public document tab. MOA & AOA you will get under INCORPORATION documents tab, you need to pay nominal fees and you can easily download the required document from there.
Can liability clause be altered?
Liability clause needs to be altered only when we are changing the type of company from company limited by shares to company limited by guarantee or an unlimited company or vice versa. The clause can be altered by obtaining approval of members by passing special resolution.
Can Memorandum of Association be altered?
he Memorandum of Association of a company should state the objects of the company. ... The clause lays down the limit beyond which the company cannot issue shares without altering the memorandum as provided by section 94 of the Companies Act.
What are the Clauses of MOA?
1. Name Clause: It contains name of the company. The name must contain the last word 'Limited' in case of limited companies and the last words 'Private Limited' in case of private limited company. The Companies Act, 2013 states that a Company should not be registered with an undesirable name.
2. Object Clause: It contains business activities of the Company whether the company engages in all those activities or not. The Company is not permitted the do the business activity which is not mentioned in the Object Clause. It would be considered ultra-vires, i.e. beyond the powers of the company.
3. State Clause: The Memorandum of Association must mention the State in which the registered office of the company will be situated. The domicile of the company must be stated for determination of jurisdiction of Court, tax authorities and ROC.
4. Liability Clause: The Memorandum of Association must state whether the company is limited by shares or by guarantee. Also, the Memorandum of Association must state that the liability of its members is limited or otherwise.
5. Capital Clause: The Memorandum of Association of a company having share capital is required to show the amount of share capital with which the company is going to be registered, and the division therefor into shares of fixed value. It can be increased at any time by following due procedure of law.
Extremely delightful for the services provided by you, thanks a lot in filling my return in short time.
Must take a moment to recognise and appreciate Yash who was managing my papers . He is a diligent and patient guy but on the same hand also persuasive . Appreciate these traits . Wish him all the best .
I used to previously file my ITR through a professional, but I never understood why am I paying interest in my ITR even though I had filed my returns before due date. So, I went to AJVA for Tax Consultation they explained to me why I am paying interest and guided me on the Advance Tax concept and now I give them the required estimation of income and pay advance tax. It has helped me save a lot of money and avoid interest.
I wished to file my ITR at minimal cost, so I was convinced to file it by myself. During filing I came across a lot of queries but ignored it as didn’t seem much important. However, I received a notice from IT department as I had filed a defective return. To resolve this, I contacted AJVA, they not only resolved the issue but also guided me on how to file and where I went wrong.
I run an MSME but I was unaware what is the importance of Udyam Registration Certificate and the process, after consulting AJVA I learned that it is an identity certificate which is mandatory for all MSME’s for recognition. Thankfully I registered as a MSME in time with the help of AJVA and appreciate the co-ordination from the AJVA team.
I had started a new business but I had a lot of queries on how to Incorporate a company, where to apply, what documents are required and lot of other questions. The procedure was complicated and a time taking activity, I was hesitant to hire a professional for the incorporation process. Thankfully I found AJVA and they handled the entire Incorporation process and helped me complete the same in a timely manner.
[contact-form-7 id="3051" title="Footer Enquiry Form"]