Last updated on [●]
“Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, credit card information etc.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED & PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
• All information entered by you on our website such as your name, address, contact number, email ID, chat history, and such other information sent by you via emails to our email ID. This information is collected to establish your identity, provide customer support service and share newsletters and marketing communication with you.
• All information entered by you on the Website, when you purchase any service, such as mailing address, mobile number, GST number (optional) and relevant details for mode of payment such as bank account, debit/ credit card, net banking, mobile wallets etc. This information is necessary for processing your transaction.
• All information collected from you, while providing a service, such as your income, expenses, assets, liabilities and deductions. For this you may be asked to provide your Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar Card number, bank account number, vouchers, bank statements, Form 16, pay slip, tax payment challans and any other information as may be required to render the service.
• Information collected by us from you when you contact Customer Support Service. This information is used for future correspondence and to obtain your feedback to improve our services.
• Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive.
• Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website, details of web browser and operating system used to access our website, date, time and place of accessing of our website etc.
USAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use Personal Information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your Personal Information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your Personal Information in following ways:
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Some of your information may be shared with and used by third parties who shall need to have access to your information to enable them and us perform our respective duties and fulfil your requirements. You expressly agree and consent to such disclosure of information. We do not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that we may collect from you through this Website. However, we are not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third-party website due to your browser settings. We reserve the right to share, without notice to you, any of your Personal Information to comply with the orders of subpoenas, court orders or other legal process. We may share collective information such as demographics and website usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties. When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information. When you contact us through any means such as chat/email, we reserve the right to include your email ID for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
To protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access or disclosure, loss or misuse we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The transmission of information is not completely secure for reasons beyond our control. We keep updating our systems from time to time to protect your Personal Information against any hacking or virus dissemination. However, by using the Website, the users accept the security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Website. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account.
We retain your personal information for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if there is a legal obligation to retain the data; if required to comply with any applicable statutory or regulatory retention requirement by law; if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse; to enable us to exercise our legal rights and/or defend against legal claims; or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. You agree that we do not have any responsibility about how these third-party advertising companies use or process your aforementioned information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website links to other websites that may collect Personal Information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
By using the website and/or registering yourself at [●] you authorize us to contact you via email or phone call or SMS and offer you our services, imparting knowledge of services, offer promotional offers running on website, for which reasons, Personal Information may be collected. And, irrespective of the fact that you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize us to give you a call from the ‘AJVA Solutions’ for the above-mentioned purposes till the completion of the services availed. Also, during
registration, you may be requested to register your mobile phone and email id, pager, or other device to receive text messages, notifications, and other services to your wireless device. By registration you authorize us to send SMS/email alerts to you for your login details and any other service requirements or some advertising messages/emails from us.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You can withdraw your consent for collection of your Personal Information. You must make the request in writing an e-mail to us at [●]. When you withdraw consent, we have the right to not provide the service for which the information was sought.
MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and amend your Personal Information. For doing this, you can write an email to us at [●].
If you have any complaint or grievance, you can contact Mr./Mrs. [●].