Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (“the Customer”) and AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited:
Products and Services
- If you wish to avail any service made available through AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED., you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your services Purchased including, but not limited to, your name, email, phone number, contact details etc. This information is required for the registration process and/ or to enable you to use the services.
- We are constantly changing and improving our Taxation and Banking Services, this may include removal of some Services. The prices of the services are subject to change at the company’s discretion. All prices are exclusive of any tax that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities. This is a part of our endeavor to constantly provide the best quality service to our users. You acknowledge and agree that we may make the above changes without prior notice to you. Similarly, you may start or stop using our services at your discretion without any advance notice to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to terminate or disable your login Account if our policies are not followed by you. In the event of such termination or removal of an account, you will not have access to the services, documents and other activities related to your account.
- If you e-file your tax return, AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED will collect and transmit your Tax Information to the Income Tax Department (“ITD”) in the required electronic format. You allow us to submit ITR, retrieve ITR Form, acknowledgement, 26AS, refund status etc.
Use of the Services by the Customers
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED may suffer) of any such breach. If you provide any kinds of accounting/tax/compliance/similar nature of services, you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual/legal entity after fully understanding the implications of this action. AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED immediately.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Any changes which AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
Intellectual Property Rights:
While You are granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services, and the Content for the Restricted Purpose as set forth in this terms and conditions for use of services, You acknowledge and agree that AJVA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED are the sole and exclusive owners of the Website, the Services and the Content and as such are vested with all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services, and the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that this terms and conditions for use of services other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services, and the Content for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title or interest of a proprietary or any other nature in the Website, the Products and/ or Services and the Content.
We reserve the right to terminate terms and conditions for use of services and block your access to your account with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to you to this effect (“Immediate Termination Date”), if such termination is made as a result of your misrepresentation, default, misconduct, or breach of your obligations related to or under this Agreement (“Event of Default”). On the occurrence of any Event of Default, we shall be authorized to exercise all the rights and remedies under this Agreement or applicable Law or available in equity to seek indemnification for any Loss or Claim resulting from any such Event of Default.
Please note that said financial/advisory services are provided by AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited (Third Party) and not by YES Bank Ltd. YES Bank LTD., is not responsible and/or liable for Third Party Services, and that YES Bank Ltd., makes no representations or warranties regarding Third-Party Services. YES Bank Ltd., does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any Third Party Services. If you choose to enable, access, or use Third Party Services, be advised that your access and use of such Third Party Services are governed solely by the terms and conditions of such Third Party Services. Third-Party is responsible for all kinds of information provided by the customers for availing its services and by sharing information with the Third Party, the customers are aware that it shall be the. responsibility of the Third Party to protect and liability of the Third Party alone for any data breaches. YES, Bank Limited does not have any responsibility and/or liability for any kinds of a data breach between the customers and the Third Party. YES, Bank Limited is not responsible or liable for any engagement that you may have with such Third Party.