Customer Service commitment
At AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited, we strive to deliver the services and guarantee customer satisfaction and support. We aim to deliver the best services through our digital platform. However, if you have issue with the service quality or the services provided, you can contact our support team at email@example.com. We process full refund in case delivery of our service was not up to the mark. All grievances are reviewed by members of the Senior Management and responded within 24-48 hours.
When a payment of fee is made to AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited, the fees is paid in advance and is retained by AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited in a client account.
- Refund Policy shall apply only in respect of services for which payment are made on the website of AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited.
- We can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order.
- In cases of transactions which do not get completed due to technical reasons refund shall be processed within 7-15 working days.
- In case of services for which payments are made but service is not availed the refund shall be processed within 7-15 working days.
- In case the service receiver has any grievances in regards to the service quality or services provided by AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited, the service receiver shall raise the issue with the same with our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org), accordingly we would arrange replacement or refund as suitable within 7-15 working days.
- Maximum refund amount is restricted to the amount paid by the service recipient, subject to internal approvals.
Procedure for Requesting Refund
All refund requests must be made within 15 days of purchase. We will strive to complete your refund request within 5-10 days of receiving all the information required for processing refund like reason for refund, bank details for processing request, etc.
Change of Service
If you want to change the service you ordered for a different one, you must request this change of service within 15 days of purchase. The purchase price of the original service, less money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order, will be credited to your AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited account. You can use the balance credit for any other AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited service.
AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited has a standard pricing policy wherein no additional service fee is requested under any circumstance. However, the standard pricing policy is not applicable for an increase in the total fee paid by the client to AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited due to increase in government fee or fee incurred by the client for completion of legal documentation or re-filing of forms with the government due to rejection or resubmission. AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited is not responsible or liable for any other cost incurred by the client related to the completion of the service. The pricing mentioned on our website is exclusive of required fees to be paid/deposited with regulatory authorities, as may be applicable.
Factors Outside our Control
We cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. For instance, the government may reject a trademark application for legal reasons beyond the scope of AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited service. In some cases, a government backlog or problems with the government platforms (e.g. MCA website, Income Tax website, FSSAI website) can lead to long delays before your process is complete. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for refund. Hence, delay in processing of your file by the Government cannot be a reason for refund.
AJVA Business Solutions Private Limited shall not be considered in breach of its Satisfaction Guarantee policy or default under any terms of service, and shall not be liable to the Client for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, pandemic, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “Force Majeure Event”).